Friday 14 May 2010

Now I'm tired



Quite what possessed me to run home across country yesterday I don't quite know but it was hard work. My old friends the bullocks were there to greet me as I entered the first field, thankfully they were in the field next door. But having witnessed them hurdle said fence in the past, I ran on with a hint of trepidation. I think I left them suitably hyper for a lone walker who was coming up behind me. Sorry whoever you are. It was quite a tiring run and I actually nodded off in the living room lying on my back with my legs stretched up on the window sill.

I also ran today which brought my weekly to around 35 miles. That includes a race, a hill run, a cross-country and a laboured road run to work today. Good quality mileage though (apart from today). Nothing much on the horizon now race-wise, will have to see what events are coming up.

Need wine and to bury head under pillow.

No comments: