Sunday 8 June 2008

Quiet week

A very quiet running week this week. Following my mileage blitz last weekend, I had a fairly leisurely run to work on Tuesday and then didn't run again until Saturday and that was only a short (4.3 mile) bit of speed. Still, my mileage for the week was 22ish, so not too bad.

Still haven't decided whether to run the Cheltenham Circular challenge yet. My toes are healing but the race is only 2 weeks away and I'm not sure they'll be up to another hammering. I'll probably wait until next weekend to decide. So, races on the horizon are:

22 June - Cheltenham Circular Challenge Marathon
28 June - Cotswold Way Relay (12.5 miles)
1 July - Forest of Dean 10K Trail run
October - Abingdon Marathon

Meanwhile, Helen has started running again and is signed up for the Race for Life at the Cheltenham Racecourse. She's running 2-3 times per week, gradually building up the distance. Bravo.

No comments: