Tuesday 20 April 2010

Tough Little Run!




Was late for the Harriers run tonight so I ran from home and intersected them! A tough run tonight, exactly 10 miles and much of it was off-road and included a steep climb up Stockwell Lane. Given those two factors, the average time was pretty darn good. Take out the hill and off-road sections and that would have been a fast 10 miler. Unfortunately I must have been miles away as I missed the signal to hit the accelerator and the guys blasted off without me at the 5 mile point. I managed to get back with them with 2 x 6.20 min something miles. Have sore calf muscles tonight, not sure it that is due to a short run yesterday or some garden digging I did ;) Either way, could do with putting my feet up and a massage.

Rice Crispies await.

No comments: