Friday 30 November 2007

Work Run

Ran to and from work today passing the 30 mile mark for this week, which is usually a missed target! Not the greatest of runs, still feeling the tiredness in my legs from Tuesday night. There is something nice about hitting the deserted streets at 05:50 in the morning, I'll let you know what that is when I figure it out ;) Most of my colleagues think it is very strange that a) I run b) I run to work c) I run to work that early in the morning. They just don't understand!

Can't quite seem to get my clothing right at the moment, generally wearing too much and overheating. I'd rather the weather be freezing cold, at least you can then layer up and stay at a constant temperature. This morning the wind was quite chilly but the air temperature was mild so it felt cold at first, but after a mile or so it was quite warm. English weather!

Talking of weather, not a great forecast for the weekend - it'll be a wet & muddy run whatever whereever I go!

Later!

R.

No comments: