Monday 22 September 2008

Bushcombe x 2

Two good runs over the weekend. A regular slog up Bushcombe Hill on Friday as part of a local 8 miler followed up with a cross country version totally just over 9 miles yesterday. Twice up Bushcombe Hill in two days - madness.

Now the slight soreness in my right calf of a couple of weeks ago is starting to give me cause for concern. It's not getting any worse, despite some hard running, but it's not getting better - because of some hard running. So, as most adult, sensible adults do - I'll just ignore it and carry on. I'm icing it every night and stretching etc, but it needs a rest (rest? humph).

I'll hopefully get a fair amount of rest next week when I (and my sore calf) go to the US for a few days. I won't have chance for much serious running, so an opportunity to take it easy.

Right, back to the hilly stuff and here's the route from yesterday...

No comments: